Re: Change in Clock panel applet manual

On 11/02/2006, at 3:20 AM, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

The consensus on the gnome-docs list was that the
12-hour option should be listed in the documentation
even for those languages that don't use it -- because
users may be perverse and read the manual in one
language while using GNOME in another! ;)

Not that I'm contesting the perversity of users... ;)

but I think also, people who don't yet have the manual available in their language, may have to try and read it in one of the available languages.

This certainly applies to my language group: I finally got the Bug- Buddy docs done recently, but I think there are very few, if any, other manuals translated into my language. :(

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)