Difficulties with vino translation

Hi guys, I have some trouble translating vino.
There is a part in the po-file that goes like this:
-----------vino/po/bg.po----------------
#.
#. * Translators: translate "vino-mdns:showusername" to
#. * "1" if "%s's remote desktop" doesn't make sense in
#. * your language.
#.
#: ../server/vino-mdns.c:59
msgid "vino-mdns:showusername"
msgstr ""

#.
#. * Translators: this string is used ONLY if you
#. * translated "vino-mdns:showusername" to "1"
#.
#: ../server/vino-mdns.c:70
#, c-format
msgid "%s's remote desktop"
msgstr "ÐÑÐÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÑÐ ÑÐÐÐÑÐÐ ÐÑÑÑÐ ÐÐ %s"
--------------------

Now the comments for the translation are somewhat funky - a translator
should set "vino-mdns:showusername" to "1" IF "%s's remote desktop" DOES
NOT make sense, after which - exactly that phrase would be used!

When I look at the source code I see the following:

-------vino/server/vino-mdns.c-----

static const char *
vino_mdns_get_service_name (void)
{
  if (mdns_service_name == NULL)
    {
      const char *show_username;

      /*
       * Translators: translate "vino-mdns:showusername" to
       * "1" if "%s's remote desktop" doesn't make sense in
       * your language.
       */
      show_username = _("vino-mdns:showusername");
      if (strcmp (show_username, "1") == 0)
        {
          mdns_service_name = g_strdup (g_get_user_name ());
        }
      else
        {
          /*
           * Translators: this string is used ONLY if you
           * translated "vino-mdns:showusername" to "1"
           */
          mdns_service_name = g_strdup_printf (_("%s's remote desktop"),
                                               g_get_user_name ());
        }
    }

  return mdns_service_name;
}
-------------------------

As far as I can follow the code - 1st we check whether mdns_service_name
has already been assigned, then we check whether
vino-mdns:showusername==1, if true - we show only the username, if not -
the translated phrase "%s's remote desktop". I suppose that the comment
      /*
       * Translators: translate "vino-mdns:showusername" to
       * "1" if "%s's remote desktop" doesn't make sense in
       * your language.
       */
should read the exact opposite, but can anyone answer my question?

Best regards:
al_shopov