file-roller error

Hello,

When I want to intltool-update file-roller in order to get the pot
template, it returns the following error message:

can't open ./../data/file-roller.desktop.in: No such file or directory
at /usr/bin/intltool-extract line 204.
/usr/bin/xgettext: error while opening
"../data/file-roller.desktop.in.h" for reading: No such file or
directory
ERROR: xgettext failed to generate PO template file. Please consult
       error message above if there is any.

Indeed there is no file-roller.desktop.in.h file in that directory but
instead there is file-roller.desktop.in.in. I don't know if this is the
source of the problem but I would be really glad if anyone knew what to
do.

Thanks,
Matic Žgur