Feel that localization love!

On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 04:35 +0200, danilo gnome org wrote:
> Translation status changes from 2006-08-03 to 2006-08-10.
> Total message count has changed from 34985 to 35841.
> Top 5 movers of the week:
>   * Malayalam (up 17.81%, now unsupported)
>   * Oriya (up 14.76%, unsupported)
>   * Slovenian (up 10.47%, unsupported)
>   * Marathi (up 7.03%, unsupported)
>   * Malagasy (up 2.48%, unsupported)

Hey, folks, that's another about 15000 strings together translated in a
week in the three most moving languages, and Marathi's 2500 on top of
that - wow! Last week the pace was just about as crazy, with Marathi,
Malayalam and Oriya translations skyrocketing; did you guys have the
entire Gnome translation ready just waiting for submission or what? :)

Also, this week there's 34 languages with over 90% messages translated
in 2.16 and 45 languages over the supported line. Feel that localization
love! :D

We're in string freeze, and final release is September 6th according to
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen (which I just googled for). By the
way, if you submit a 2.16 translation into the 2.14 branch for an
before-that untranslated application, chances are a bunch of the strings
will match. And there's of course also HEAD to submit to... Just need to
remember where your latest translations are. 2.14 probably doesn't count
for as much as the latest stable under work, but I guess it's still used
for a while in some distributions after 2.16 is out too?

--Sini