Re: Announcing new strings for new file in the orca module: orca.desktop.in

I actually modeled the strings after Gnopernicus:

wwalker wwalker-laptop:~$ egrep '_Name|_Comment'
gnome-head/gnopernicus/gnopi/gnopernicus.desktop.in
_Name=Screen Reader and Magnifier
_Comment=Assistive Technologies for Blind and Visually Impaired

But...if the gnome-i18n and gnome-doc-list people will support (and
perhaps suggest) a change after the string freeze period, I'm happy to
do so.  It's no biggy for me - all I have to do is write the English
version.  How about:

_Comment=Present on screen information as speech or braille, or magnify
the screen

Will