Re: Seahorse status page showing the seahorse-0.8 branch

Vincent van Adrighem wrote:

> I would like to know what release of what distribution you are using?

Debian testing, which will become stable in December (it has 0.9 while
unstable has 0.9.1, but it will propagate to testing).  In case you
haven't announced your plans officially you might want to contact the
Debian Developer Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo <jsogo debian org>, since if
you as upstream declare that 0.9.x is not a stable version, it
shouldn't be in Etch.  He might be aware of this, though.

Thank you for your message.

[Note: I'm not a Seahorse translator.  The reason why I asked on the
list is that a colleague complained why it is not translated.  I
noticed that the pages are showing the seahorse-0.8 branch and thought
that most translators are using them anyway and that is the reason.]

--
In the GNU Project, discrimination against proprietary software is not
just a policy -- it's the principle and the purpose.  Proprietary