Re: Rhythmbox and the Italian translation

Hi Giovanni,

On Sunday at 22:30, Giovanni Cataldi wrote:

> I run rhythmbox 0.95-2 with the Italian translation. I've noticed that
> there
> are few command translations can be better realized:

It's best to report it directly to Italian translators:

  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n&component=Italian%20[it]

> ps: I've already wrote to the rhythmbox-devel list and they've
> redirected me here

Sorry to send you from one place to another, but if Italian
translators miss your message on this list, they can't miss a bug in
Bugzilla since it stays there until resolved :)

Also, I would recommend that you try asking Italian team coordinator
Alessio Frusciante (CCed) if they also need some more help, provided
you have the time, of course :)

Cheers,
Danilo