Re: gcalctool tarball dist for GNOME 2.15.1 is broken.
- From: Rich Burridge <Rich Burridge Sun COM>
- To: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, Gnome Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: gcalctool tarball dist for GNOME 2.15.1 is broken.
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:05:31 -0700
Elijah Newren wrote:
It appears that the gcalctool and gdm problems can be fixed by using a
decent shell (i.e. /bin/bash instead of Solaris' sh) though that's an
ongoing conversation in IRC at the moment...
Yup. The current version of intltool in CVS HEAD doesn't play well on
There is some shell syntax in the .../po/Makefile.in.in that Solaris
/bin/sh just barfs on.
By hand substituting the SHELL definition in .../po/Makefile.in.in to
I've just generated a new gcalctool (5.8.9) that includes the .po files,
it, so that's ready for you to use.
dobey is working on an intltool patch to hopefully fix things for
Solaris, which I'll
try when it's ready.
] [Thread Prev