Re: Getting started

On 24/04/2006, at 8:00 PM, John C Barstow wrote:

If he is, for some reason, unable to continue, and you are happy to
become the new team leader, please ask John to email this list and
advise that he is handing over to you.

You could have at least given me a decent amount of time to respond. ;)

I'm still here, just overwhelmed by the amount of work. :)

Sorry, I was responding to Michael saying:

I came across an old translation effort for the Maori language on Gnome. I have emailed around my LUGs and have found little or no interest in continuing the effort.

I didn't realize there was current activity. <blush>

Glad to hear it, though. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)