Re: Kbabel & 2 .po file sources

I would suggest that you also send your question to a KDE user list, simply because they may be better prepared and experienced to answer questions on KBabel.

If you get an answer - please forward it here, so that the translators using KBabel will learn something new.

Kind regards:
al_shopov

Vladimer Sichinava ÐÐÐÐÑÐ:
Hello All

I'm interested if Kbabel has a feature to open 2 same module's files with different
languages? The main reason is to have 2 well known languages sources to make
a better translation.

Can you tell me if it is possible ? :)

Thank You

Vladimer Sichinava -- E 'l naufragar m'Ã dolce in questo mare...