Re: Yellow bars in gtk+ and gtk+-properties for 2-16 branch

On 4/10/06, Vladimer Sichinava <vlsichinava gmail com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I've commited yesterday gtk+ g tk+-properties
> for HEAD, but they still apear yellow. Why?

Yellow means there are no messages for that module. That usually
happens when there was failure generating the updated po/pot file.

Check http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtk+/ for those files you commited.
po/ directory for gtk+ and po-properties/ directory for
gtk+-properties.

> http://i18n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.16/ka/developer-libs/index.html
>
> or must I use l10n status ?
>
> which one is definitive ? :) I mean my central point ?

l10n-status.g.o is the most reliable one. i18n is kind of a backup
domain for when the main one is having problems to update.

l10n is update three times a day, and i18n just once.

--
Raphael Higino