A better management of head and gnome-2-14 branches?

Hello Shaun,

On ááá, 2006-04-01 at 20:40 -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 03:50 +0200, Vladimer Sichinava wrote:
> > After some ka.po files commiting (for Georgian language).
> >
> > I have this output:
> >
> > RCS file: /cvs/gnome/libbonobo/po/Attic/ka.po,v
> > done
> >
> > but, I have no "Attic" directory in my local libbonobo's cvs.
> >
> > Is Everything OK ?
>
> The Attic is were CVS puts files that are removed.
> It can't remove all traces of them, because then
> you'd lose revision history.  So it puts them in
> this magic Attic directory.
>
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/libbonobo/po/ka.po?hideattic=0&rev=1.1&view=log
>
> The file seems to have been removed.  Looking at
> the gnome-2-14 branch, it seems ka.po was added
> there, but it doesn't exist in HEAD.
My working steps are:

1.  controlling
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/ka/developer-libs/index.html
branch name, then
2.  if there is gnome-2-14
I do: cvs co -r gnome-2-14 nameofprogram
and if HEAD I do: cvs co nameprogram
3. I do usual things, and commit ka.po/ChangeLog/configure.in(if there
is no ka entrie in ALL_LINGUAS) files.

but I really don't know how better orginise gnome/desktop or devel-libs
locally.
Initialy, I have created /cvs/libbonobo/head/ where I do my check outs
for this package. Should I create /cvs/libbonobo/gnome-2-14 ? and
re-check out everything
with "cvs co libbonobo" command?

Thank You

> You should cvs add the ka.po file again on the
> HEAD branch.
>
> --
> Shaun

Vladimer