Re: Latvian Uploads

On 4/1/06, Raivis Dejus <orvils gmail com> wrote:
> Could anyone please upload these files to Latvian translation?
>
> http://krampo.info/~orvils/latvian_uploads.zip

Uploaded.

Two of them had errors. I corrected one (an extra "\n" at the end of
msgstr) and left the other marked fuzzy so you can check if what I
guessed is correct for your language.

Can't remember which the files were now, but if you check all of them
with "msgfmt -cvo /dev/null *.po" you'll find out.

Concerning to gnome-icon-theme, I just uploaded to gnome-2-14 branch.
HEAD is untouched. Feel free to contact me if you needed it to be
updated too.

> thanks..

You're welcome. :-)

--