Re: String review
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Åegan)
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, Christian Persch <chpe gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: String review
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:57:26 +0200
Today at 21:08, Vincent Untz wrote:
> The difficult part is, however, to make maintainers use this database
> when they add new strings. I don't know how we could do this.
I think it would be simple to make them use it provided we have a good
"similarity" matching algorithm.
Also, this will only make sense doing if we provide such a mechanism
in the first place (or is anyone interested in hand-selecting all the
] [Thread Prev