My kingdom for some context

Would some kind person who has survived the gimp.po file please help me work this one out?
_______
#: ../app/dialogs/preferences-dialog.c:1775
msgid "Move Tool"
_______

Is it "move a tool" or "this tool moves things" ?

<grrrr>

(Clytie starts biting pieces out of her iBook in frustration)

Whoops! Warranty â um â do you think they would believe the battery overheated and melted strangely-bite-shaped chunks out of my laptop?

_Iff_ I looked particularly innocent, and especially, spat all the bits of plastic out beforehand?

This file is driving me [further [2]] around the bend [1]...

Thankyou for any context you can offer. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)

[1] Crazy
[2] Crazier