Re: GNOME liveCD 2.12 help needed

On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 15:32 +0300, Mohammad DAMT wrote:
> On Sel, 2005-09-06 at 23:30 +0200, Marcus Bauer wrote:
>
> > -8<----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To start the live CD just press ENTER.
> >
> > In case that the boot process is not successful you can get
> > further advice by pressing [F1]
> > -8<----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Untuk mulai menjalankan CD ini, silakan tekan ENTER
>
> Apabila proses boot tidak berhasil, silakan tekan tombol F1 untuk
> mendapatkan informasi lebih lanjut
>
> > en, fr and de are already there. We urgently need es, br and it. All
> > other languages welcome - but no promise that we get liveCDs in every
> > language this time.
>
> How to build the CD?
> We'd like to have an "id" version.

Shall be up on t.g.o in 2-3 hours :-)

I repeat it once more for the list:
I'm currently creating all the other languages and do need either a
translation of the above text or a go that you are okay with an english
boot text - because the text is ascii only. The bios of today's
computers still doesn't know anything else - don't blame it on me :)

So: first come, first serve ;-)

Marcus