Re: Release notes, some messages dont's appear in the final document

Yesterday at 23:45, Simos Xenitellis wrote:

> Some messages that exist in LL.po do not appear to make it at
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/
>
> Specifically,
> A. msgid "translator-credits"
>
> Should they appear at
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/es/rncredits.html
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/el/rncredits.html
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/bg/rncredits.html

That's stylesheet issue.  They get exported to DocBook, though.

> B. rnthanks.xml does not appear to get built (no rnthanks.html) so
> messages such as
>
> #: /tmp/doc-l10n/cvs/release-notes.HEAD/C/rnthanks.xml:26(para)
> msgid "Shailesh Mittal for IPv6 support"
> do not appear in the final Release Notes.

And it shouldn't.  Check the PO files from
kvota.net/doc-l10n/by-modules.html, and DOC_INCLUDES in
docbook/Makefile_shared*: it's not there.

(Yes, they were left in at one point, but when I found it, I removed
them, just like rnwhy.xml)

Cheers,
Danilo