Re: Release notes, Greek bug (Docbook XML related)

Hi Simos,

Today at 21:02, Simos Xenitellis wrote:

> though it may take a bit to appear in distributions.

Do you really want to know what distribution is being used on
window.gnome.org (server where everything is generated)?  I don't
think you do, but anyway, it's RHEL 3 (released in September 2003[1])!

[1]http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/3features/

It may take a bit more than "a bit" to appear in that distribution,
y'a know :)

FWIW, Serbian translations show the English "Figure 1." title.
Anyway, we definitely want to port the stylesheets to use Shaun's
excellent l10n xsl stylesheets (as used in Yelp), but that's only 2.14
material.

Maybe you can see with web, marketing or sysadmin teams about fixing
this short-term for you, but I really think we should go with
everything Shaun is doing inside gnome-doc-utils in the future.

Cheers,
Danilo