Re: GroupWise Mailer
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Åegan)
- To: "Pasupathilingam Sankarasivasubramanian" <psankar novell com>
- Cc: evolution-patches gnome org, release-team gnome org, Susarla Parthasarathi <SParthasarathi novell com>, gnome-i18n gnome org, k Harish <KHarish novell com>, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GroupWise Mailer
- Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:18:49 +0200
Today at 12:46, Pasupathilingam Sankarasivasubramanian wrote:
> The attached patch is to change the error string that is displayed when
> a mail send operation fails, due to the user exceeding his size-quota.
How important is this fix? I am leaning toward not approving it this
late in the game (it doesn't seem to be too visible), since we need
very good reasons for it to go in only a couple of days before the
> However, no new string is added. The string that is used in exchange is
> reused here.
It's still a new string since it's a different module (e-d-s
] [Thread Prev