Re: Supported languages in 2.12

Yesterday at 13:46, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

>> I guess the 80% number, which comes from string in the UI, should not be
>> applied to these two. Location names are not *really* in the UI.

They are really in the UI, but are not relevant for the most part.  At
least those 4k US "towns" aren't relevant to the most of the world :)

> It's something like: If you want to claim that GNOME is translated to
> your language, you should find a few people with double majors in
> geography and, say, Spanish.

I already mentioned that I will try NOT to count locations and
gtk+/properties.  Whether I'll do that depends largely on available
time and whether I'll dig out the scripts that did that for me before
:)

Cheers,
Danilo