Re: Meld development update

Hi Stephen,

On October 18th, Stephen Kennedy wrote:

> The meld 0.9 branch has been copied to the head, and that is
> where all future development will take place.

Thanks for the notice, translation status pages should use HEAD from
now on.

> I haven't moved the po directory as there are some files on
> the head, but not the branch and some in both. My sincere
> apologies for any duplicated effort between branches.

It would have been much better if you moved all PO files from 0_9
branch as well (PO files correspond to exact code which was in that
branch, so they are more appropriate: any other things should be
handled by translators manually, not vice versa :).  However, this
notice might be enough for most, so if you really lack the time to
handle the situation completely, I guess that's it.

Cheers,
Danilo