Re: Problems with evolution + intltool-update

Hi Rhys,

> A quick query: I'm trying to add some translations to the
evolution
> module in CVS HEAD, starting from a clean checkout, and
I'm coming
> across the following problem when running intltool-update:
>
> [rhys gwennol HEAD]$ cvs co evolution
> (output snipped)
> [rhys gwennol HEAD]$ cd evolution/po; intltool-update
--pot
> can't open
./../plugins/groupwise-features/org-gnome-shared-folder.error.xml:
No such
file or directory at /usr/bin/intltool-extract line 200.
> addressbook/gui/widgets/test-reflow.c:23: warning:
unterminated string
literal
> addressbook/gui/widgets/test-reflow.c:48: warning:
unterminated string
literal
> /usr/bin/xgettext: error while opening
"plugins/groupwise-features/org-gnome-shared-folder.error.xml.h"
for
reading: No such file or directory
> ERROR: xgettext failed to generate PO template file.
Please consult
>        error message above if there is any.
> [rhys gwennol HEAD]$ intltool-update --version
> intltool-update (intltool) 0.31.2
> (rest of output snipped)
>
> Upgrading to intltool 0.33 causes the same problems.

Are you using the current intltool from CVS? I think we're
supposed to do
so.

> Any guidance would be appreciated, with apologies in
advance if I'm
> asking this on the wrong list.

Meanwhile, you could get POT files from status page:
l10n-status.gnome.org

Hope it helps.

Raphael Higino
raphaelh uai com br