Re: vino branched

Someone with more perl-fu than me- would it be possible to set up a
script to watch cvs-commits list and send this kind of mail out
automatically, or just update a webpage somewhere? Making maintainers
do this manually (and remember to do it automatically) seems sort of
crap...
Luis (Jeff can't even remember to put his pants on, glad he isn't a
maintainer ;)