Re: Seahorse has been branched

lör 2005-05-07 klockan 20:29 +0000 skrev Nate Nielsen:
> A new seahorse-0-8 branch has been created for Seahorse. This is for the
> stable 0.8 version. There will be one more 0.7.x release from this
> branch. Feature (but not yet string) freeze is in effect on this branch.
>
> HEAD will be used to develop the 0.9.x versions.

I noticed (through the ChangeLog) that Vincent made this seahorse branch
change be reflected in the translation status pages.

Vincent, since you've set a branch on a non-core module, I trust that
you will be maintaining that branch information for that module and set
it back to HEAD or to another branch when appropriate.