Re: Currencies list?

Murray Cumming wrote:

Does anyone know of a LGPL (or similar) library that can give me a
(translatable) list of currencies (with symbol, name, and country)? I
would like to use this for the numeric formatting options in Glom.

The currency codes and names are listed in ISO 4217, see:
http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/popstds/currencycodes.html
http://www.xe.com/iso4217.htm

What programming language are you interested in? I suppose C?

There is already a textual domain for currency names, maintained at
the Translation Project:
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/registry.cgi?domain=iso_4217

Simos