Re: Following modules are not updating in stats page

tis 2005-03-29 klockan 10:24 +0800 skrev Funda Wang:
> Hello,
>
> Following modules in gnome-2.12 have not been updated for days:
> gnome-icon-theme
> gnome-media
> gtkhtml
> totem
>
> Should I submit br to the maintainer or l10n site? Thanks.

First, please try to investigate the problem more. If the po or pot
files of a module are not being updated on the translation status pages,
it might often be because the module is broken (POTFILES.in containing
deleted files etc.) or it might, in some cases, be because the status
pages are broken somehow.

So, please do the following:
Do a clean "cvs co" of the module from CVS. Go to its po directory and
run "intltool-update --pot".
If intltool-update complained about a problem, then its a problem with
the module (for example, a POTFILES.in problem). Please submit a
Bugzilla bug report against the module and mention any useful
information you've found.
If intltool-update did not complain about a problem, then try to
manually run "intltool-update xy" on your po file. Is the file valid? If
it is, please submit a Bugzilla bug report against the status pages
(component "gtp" in the "website" product).