Re: gdm2 commit error
- From: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM>
- To: Adam Weinberger <adamw gnome org>
- Cc: Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>, GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gdm2 commit error
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:31:58 -0600
It seems you have only "tagged" GDM2 with "gnome-2-10", instead of
branching. That might have happend if you missed "-b" flag in "cvs
I don't know how easy it is to resolve this in CVS (can one have same
branch and tag names?).
No, but luckily removing a tag is much, much easier than removing a
I believe I fixed this in gdm2. Now the "gnome-2-10" is a branch instead
of a tag. Let me know if this resolves your problems.
Sorry about all the confusion about the 2.0 branch. Now I know the
process and don't think I'll have problems in the future.
] [Thread Prev