Re: gdm2 commit error

Adam:

Hi Brian,
It seems you have only "tagged" GDM2 with "gnome-2-10", instead of
branching.  That might have happend if you missed "-b" flag in "cvs
tag" command.

I don't know how easy it is to resolve this in CVS (can one have same
branch and tag names?).

No, but luckily removing a tag is much, much easier than removing a branch ::P

I believe I fixed this in gdm2. Now the "gnome-2-10" is a branch instead of a tag. Let me know if this resolves your problems.

Sorry about all the confusion about the 2.0 branch.  Now I know the
process and don't think I'll have problems in the future.

--

Brian