Re: update-manager added to stats

ÎÏÎÏ 21/ÎÎÏ/2005, ÎÎÎÏÎ ÎÎÏÏÎÏÎ ÎÎÎ ÏÏÎ 11:12, Î/Î Martin Willemoes
Hansen ÎÎÏÎÏÎ:
> sÃn, 20 03 2005 kl. 19:47 +0100, skrev Danilo Åegan:
> > Today at 18:53, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:
> >
> > > Could update-manager be added to l10n-status.gnome.org
> >
> > Certainly, any software that sits in Gnome CVS automatically qualifies
> > for our status pages, since GTP is in charge of it.
> >
> > Care to add it yourself? :)
>
> Sure, I guess its just an update to translation-status.xml.
> Now do I need to do anything else than updating that file?
>
> BTW, it seems to be added now by Christian Rose.

To add here, any program that is in GNOME CVS can be added to the status
pages, under HEAD, in the most relevant group of either "fifth-toe",
"office" or "extras". Most probably it will go in "extras", which can be
considered as incubator for the selection of the program by the release
team to upgrade to a GNOME release (such as the forthcoming GNOME 2.12).

Therefore, when one adds a program to the status pages, s/he can
announce
"I added update-manager to the GNOME translation status pages, under
HEAD/extras". :)

Simos Xenitellis