Re: Coordinator change in the Hungarian GNOME Translation Team

tis 2005-03-15 klockan 09:33 +0100 skrev Laszlo Dvornik:
> Hi!
>
> I would like to introduce Gabor Kelemen, the new coordinator.
> He helped me to translate GNOME 2.6, 2.8 and most of the Hungarian GNOME
> 2.10 translation, which are in the CVS, are from him.
> His e-mail address: kelemeng gnome hu
> Christian, please change the contact information on the GTP Team page.

Ok, done now: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

Should the owners and/or QA contacts for Hungarian in Bugzilla
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n) be
changed as well? In that case, you can send me those details in private.