eog string freeze breakages

Hi Jens,

(Though I suspect this was unintentional, and Jens only forgot to
branch EOG for gnome-2-10 [at least I don't see it], I'm using almost
standard mail template for string freeze breakages.)

There have been numerous string freeze breakages (at least twelwe
new/changed messages) in EOG:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/eog/libeog/eog-image.c?r1=1.44&r2=1.45
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/eog/shell/eog-window.c?r1=1.125&r2=1.126

Both seem to be part of a single commit:

2005-03-14  Jens Finke  <jens triq net>

	* Merged the experimental-job-mgr branch back to head.

What you probably want to do is to branch eog at some point before
these changes, because I can hardly think of a reason to add 12 new
strings in a string frozen branch now.

If you still feel there's a need for string freeze breakage, I suggest
to follow the procedure outlined below:

 http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/tasks.html#ApprovingFreezeBreaks.

Basically, we need (very) good reasons why are these new strings
necessary.

Cheers,
Danilo