Re: GCompris ready for the 6.5 final, please update your translations

Of course, you are welcome to take over the maintenance of the Swedish
translation of GCompris.

I copy here Christian who is the last translator for his approval.

The process is to join the sv language team. They will let you know how
to release your translation work.

Thanks for your help,

Bruno.

Le dimanche 06 mars 2005 à 22:17 +1100, Bengt Thuree a écrit :

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net free educational software for kids