Re: Request for hard code freeze breakage in gnome-dictionary (again)

ons 2005-03-02 klockan 10:37 -0500 skrev Luis Villa:
> On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:32:25 -0500, Vincent Noel <vincent noel gmail com> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> > sometimes during the 2.9 development timeframe, the toplevel menu
> > items in gnome dictionary were kicked out of the translation catalog
> > (I can't see why, though I'm sure it must be my fault somehow).
> > Fortunately, Reinout Van Schouwen found about this.
> > The attached patch should fix this. It just sets the toplevel menu
> > items to be translated.
> > Is it ok to commit ?
>
> Have to ask gnome-i18n, but I can't imagine they'll object- better to
> give some folks the chance to translate than have them untranslated
> for everyone.

I *assume* this is about these strings, and only these strings:

	"_Dictionary"
	"_Edit"
	"_Help"

Correct? The second and third one are used already by other gnome-utils
applications, so those are not actually breaking the freeze. And you
have my approval for adding the first one, as having that menu entry
untranslated would suck...
Just let gnome-i18n know when the patch has been committed, so that
translators are informed when they need to update their gnome-utils
translations.