Re: Translating release notes

Today at 10:23, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:

>> The release notes are written in docbook format, in the releng cvs
>> module.
>
> Could this module be added to the HEAD section of the translation
> status?

Only if you make it work with intltool :)

I have planned on making intltool-update support gnome-doc-utils style
of document translation, but that didn't happen yet.

Otherwise, we *can* list it in translation status pages, but they
won't be updated correctly, and we'd need to ask someone to
periodically "make stats" and commit all the changed PO files (so
status pages pick the stats up correctly).

Cheers,
Danilo