Re: UTF-8 io in messages (was: Re: po file for zh_TW)

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:14:06 +0200, Tommi Vainikainen
<tvainika niksula cs hut fi> wrote:
> For me it seems that po file is okay, but still the translation for
> this string is not visible. I've tested this with Evince, and the
> string with © shows untranslated even though po file contains it
> translated.

Not sure if any problem happens, but it showed up fine for me, with
correct localized interface and copyright string. It's hard to judge
why it doesn't work for you, as there is not much information --
gettext and intltool version looks fine.

Abel