Re: i18n and GNOME hackers

Hi Federico,

Last Wednesday at 21:02, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> It would be great if you could start a checklist in live.gnome.org of
> particular APIs which are widely used and upon which people need to set
> up things like gettext domains.  I could certainly use this for the
> "Gnome certification" thingy here :)
>
>   http://live.gnome.org/GnomeCertification

I added a couple of pointers to:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeI18nDeveloperTips

Not sure if that helps.  Oh, now that I think of it, when we're
talking about Gnome Certification, we should also probably mention
.desktop files, .schemas, etc even though it's mostly covered in
Malcolm's i18n guide listed second under "Documentation" there.

Note that I don't know the APIs too well, and some of the online API
references seems to be pretty outdated (like libglade one I found
through Google).

Cheers,
Danilo