Re: i18n and GNOME hackers

Le mercredi 08 juin 2005 à 17:52 +0200, Danilo Šegan a écrit :
> Btw, Frederic, what were the untranslated applications you noticed?
> I'm running 2.10 since it came out and I didn't notice any regressions
> in the apps I regularly use.

Regression were usually not application wide, but in part of
applications. I specifically noticed the "starting xxx" button in
taskbar when you are starting an application because I fixed the
translation bug two years ago and it reappeared in 2.10. It is now fixed
in CVS. Evolution is also "regressing" since eplugin are not translated
at all (infrastructure has been only added for HEAD), but I have sent a
specific mail for that. There are probably other applications (I noticed
some at GUADEC on other people system) but I didn't had time to write
about them.

I plan to check this after my holidays, which means starting in July
(since Mandriva will be shipping GNOME 2.10.x for next release).

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva