intltool update update

Hello again :)

As an update to my previous cry for help about intltool...

I've just found the created .pot file elsewhere on my disk, and it appears to be complete. Maybe the error wasn't important? I won't submit it until 1, I've translated it and checked it, and 2, I've had your ruling on the error. I don't want to do things incorrectly.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)