Re: gnome-desktop turned yellow

On 22/07/2005, at 7:03 PM, ÐÑÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÐ wrote:

What just happend with gnome-desktop?

It turned yellow meaning the po file is without messages. :\

It's the first time I notice this so can someone explain it please. :)

I'm glad it's not just happening on our page... ;)

I don't know what's causing it, ÐÑÐÐÐÐÐ, but I'd speculate either something has broken, or that package has been absorbed by another, is now obsolete in some way.

It's ruining our hard-won green pattern! :(

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)