Mysterious zero string count on commit. :)

Hi everybody :)

I had an interesting commit problem with one of my files. It was complete, and checked out correctly, but when committed, it showed up with zero strings translated!

I clucked over it for a while and scratched my head, then I noticed that the email addresses in the header section were highlighted...

Yes, my normally excellent text editor [1] had decided my .po file was in html.

No wonder the CVS server didn't think much of it!

just in case this ever happens to anybody else... ;)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)

[1] http://www.barebones.com/index.shtml (BBEdit, top text editor for the Mac)