Gnome-i18n Love Day?

I really like the idea of the Gnome Love Day, but I don't have the programming abilities any more, to be able to help out. I imagine many translators can't take part for various reasons.

Would a Gnome-i18n Love Day work? I don't know how much stuff is clogging the i18n system here, but if Danilo wanted to make a list of things that a bunch of translators could get out of the way in one concentrated stint, meanwhile supporting each other and swapping info, it could clear quite a bit of old stuff, or get one key project finished or well on the way.

What do you guys think?

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)