Re: press release to translate - GUADEC

El mié, 06-07-2005 a las 13:08 +0200, Murray Cumming escribió:
[...]
> This is now online at
> http://www.gnome.org/press/releases/
>
> Please check that your translations look OK, and that they say that
> GUADEC will happen in May instead of June.

  The spanish version has a little error; the seventh paragraph starts
with a single "E" and then a carriage return. The line should read "El Secretario..."
  In the source code I see that the <p> tag is behid that "E" instead of before it:

--
Lucas Vieites Fariña <lucas asixinformatica com>
Web: <http://www.asixinformatica.com/users/lucas/>