Keeping track of string changes

Hello,

I'm trying to keep track of the string changes that have been posted
to the gnome-i18n list, as a member of the Welsh l10n team. I'm really
grateful to everyone that's posted their changes so far: it's made
my job a lot easier.

Would it be worth considering a standard format for Subject: lines
for such announcements? It would make it easy for myself and others
like me to filter them with procmail (or similar) into a different
folder so that they can be looked at systematically.

If people are amenable to this, I'd suggest something along the lines
of:

Subject: string-change gmodule (HEAD: 15 fuzzy? 2 new?)

This would tell you the name of the module, whether the strings
have been added to HEAD or a branch of CVS (or possibly both), then
the number of strings changed, along with an indication of whether
they're more likely to result in fuzzy strings in the po files or
whether they're completely new ones.

I'd welcome any comments on this.

Hwyl
Rhys