How to translate the gnotski puzzle names

Hi there, Richard,

I'm mailing you because you're last in the Changelog :)

There's a long list of gnotski layouts. Each one has its own name.
Some of the names obviously fit together in groups. They are all
marked for translation.

Should we try to translate them literally, or try to keep the themes,
or leave the names like Cleopatra untranslated, or what? If we should
keep the themes, what are they? :)

I can see five flowers: daisy, violet, poppy, pansy, snowdrop.
But I have no idea what some of the other groups might be!

Cc'd to gnome-i18n in case any other teams have comments.

$ grep -A1 "puzzle name" gnotski.c | grep N
  { N_("Only 18 Steps"), 0,
  { N_("Daisy"), 0,
  { N_("Violet"), 0,
  { N_("Poppy"), 0,
  { N_("Pansy"), 0,
  { N_("Snowdrop"), 0,
  { N_("Red Donkey"), 0,
  { N_("Trail"), 0,
  { N_("Ambush"), 0,
  { N_("Agatka"), 1,
  { N_("Success"), 1,
  { N_("Bone"), 1,
  { N_("Fortune"), 1,
  { N_("Fool"), 1,
  { N_("Solomon"), 1,
  { N_("Cleopatra"), 1,
  { N_("Shark"), 1,
  { N_("Rome"), 1,
  { N_("Pennant Puzzle"), 1,
  { N_("Ithaca"), 2,
  { N_("Pelopones"), 2,
  { N_("Transeuropa"), 2,
  { N_("Lodzianka"), 2,
  { N_("Polonaise"), 2,
  { N_("Baltic Sea"), 2,
  { N_("American Pie"), 2,
  { N_("Traffic Jam"), 2,
  { N_("Sunshine"), 2,
  { N_("Block 10"), 3,
  { N_("Block 10 Pro"), 3,
  { N_("Climb 12"), 3,
  { N_("Climb 12 Pro"), 3,
  { N_("Climb 15 Winter"), 3,
  { N_("Climb 15 Spring"), 3,
  { N_("Climb 15 Summer"), 3,
  { N_("Climb 15 Fall"), 3,
  { N_("Climb 24 Pro"), 3,

Telsa

PS: Do "Block" and "Climb" give hints about how to solve them, or
are they just random words?