Slight UI change in gnome-games (aisleriot)

With Aisleriot I had experimentally changed replaced the stock new button with the stock play button. Since this didn't improve anything and attracted complaints I have reverted the change. Hopefully this should affect no one since it should be swapping one stock item for another (hence no i18n issue) and I do the screenshots and the documentation (hence no docs issue). None-the-less I am dutifully reporting this as per the String and UI announcement period rules just in case.

 - Callum