Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Camel and i18n

Hi guys,

We need to set aside a time where we can do this without interfereing with the translators.

We just need to freeze translations in evolution-data-server head for a few hours.

How can we coordinate this?  I'm in timezone +0800.  Do I just need to nominate a time or something else?

Thanks,
Michael

On Mon, 2004-12-20 at 01:37 +0100, Danilo Šegan wrote:
Hi Michael,

Today at 1:08, Michael Zucchi wrote:

> Hmm, so would the first script update all the translations and new
> strings?  Or does it do something less than that?

The following would *update* all existing translations in e-d-s with
Camel translations from Evolution:

>>   cd ~/cvs/e-d-s/po
>>   intltool-update -p
>>   for i in *.po; do
>>     msgmerge -C ~/cvs/evolution/po/$i evolution-data-server.pot $i
>>   done

The following would copy all the translations from evolution which
didn't exist in e-d-s at all, and you could simply intltool-update
them to get updated translations (and you should probably remove
obsoleted entries, but that's not too big a deal):

>>   cd ~/cvs/evolution/po
>>   for i in *.po; do
>>     if [ ! -f ~/cvs/e-d-s/po/$i ]; then
>>        cp $i ~/cvs/e-d-s/po/
>>     fi
>>   done

So, you need to do *both* to completely migrate translations from evo
to e-d-s.

Cheers,
Danilo