Re: permission to break string freeze by 48hours in gok

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:26:28 +0000, Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman sun com> wrote:
> Hi Folks:
>
> I noticed that we hadn't released a gok-0.12.0 with the new strings
> yet.  We're rolling one now, but noticed two small string-related
> patches/fixes not yet in CVS.  We'd like to apply today, before the
> redist, may we?

String freeze doesn't occur until February 7th (see
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/).  Thus you don't need to ask for
permission for string changes yet.  However, we are entering string
change announcement period with the 2.9.4 release, though, so string
changes will need to be announced to both gnome-i18n _and_
gnome-doc-list.

Cheers,
Elijah