Re: L10N Statuspages - Drivel

tis 2005-01-11 klockan 11:03 -0500 skrev Todd Kulesza:
> On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 14:33 +0100, Frank Arnold wrote:
> > The L10N status pages [1] show drivel-1-2 branch. This branch contains
> > some serious I18N bugs (Drivel GTK stock item labels translatable) that
> > were fixed somewhere in drivel-1-3. Is the drivel-1-2 branch already
> > maintained or should the status pages show HEAD instead?
>
> The status page should probably be updated to HEAD.  drivel-1-2 is just
> a maintenance branch now.

As you're the maintainer of Drivel and know its branches better than
anyone else at any time, feel free to update the drivel branch on the
translation status pages yourself -- the file you want to edit is
status/data/translation-status.xml in the 'gnome-i18n' module.

> > BTW: Please have a look at [2] about the "translator_credits" issue.
>
> Thanks for the info, I'll go ahead and fix this in CVS.

I'd just like to remind translators that mailing lists is a very sucky
medium for bug reporting -- mails are often lost or forgotten very fast.
Please use Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/) for bug reporting when
possible.