gnome-doc-utils changes

I've just committed changes to six PO files in gnome-doc-utils that were
causing it not to build.  When possible, I tried to fix the strings, but
in some cases I just had to clobber them.  Changes are as follows:

bg
These templates referenced non-existant arguments:
 - format.manvolnum
 - format.part.number
 - format.refentry.label
 - format.tooltip.mailto
I had to clobber the first three, because I didn't know how to correct
them.
For the fourth, I changed %s{node} to %s{address}, as I'm pretty certain
that
was the intent.

es
The format.date translation started like this:
"<<msg:msgstr> <xsl:template>\n"
The double angle bracket was causing non-well-formed XML.  That was easy
enough
to fix.  Additionally, when using an inline template, it should not be
wrapped
in a msg:msgstr element, so I fixed that up.  (But the Spanish
translation team
gets big kudos for having a go at this, since I've written absolutely no
docs
on how to do it properly.)

nb and no
The translation for Collaborator/Collaborators was missing an equals
between
the attribute 'form' and its value.  I fixed this.

pt
This also used %s{node} instead of %s{address} in format.tooltip.mailto.
I changed it to %s{address}.

tr
For some reason, the character U+00B7 (Middle Dot) was often being used
in
place of a space inside of markup.  Stuff would look like this:
"<msgstr·form=\"0\">Yazar</msgstr>"
Those characters, of course, made it not well-formed.  I changed those
occurances to spaces, as it was pretty clear that's what they should be.

I also committed some more documentation, and I'm going to go through
and
add big comments on all the strings this afternoon.  I'll send more mail
about that in a little bit.

--
Shaun