Re: access keys

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:14:49 +0000, Simos Xenitellis <simos74 gmx net> wrote:
> ÎÏÎÏ 23/ÎÎÎ/2005, ÎÎÎÏÎ ÎÎÏÎÏÏÎ ÎÎÎ ÏÏÎ 14:28, Î/Î Nikos Charonitakis
> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ:
> > hi
> > is there any automatic way to check and arrange  access keys in an application?
>
> Can you give an example for this?
>
> Simos

Well there are conflicts between access keys in various translated
menus or dialogs.
For example in a File menu we can have two items with  the same access
key (_E for example).
Translators don't know when they see an untranslated message in which
menu belongs or with what other messages belong to a particular menu.
Of course if you later run the application you can find out where the
message belongs and then  go back to the translation and change the
key that is in conflict with one or more keys.
This way of arranging access keys is very difficult and consumes time.
So is there any automatic way to fix these things?

Nikos