Re: String additions in totem

Hey Christian,

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 13:43 +0100, Christian Rose wrote:
> Hi Bastien,
>
> I see that you have added one new message (which technically counts as a
> string freeze break) and marked up two previously existing ones:
>
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/totem/src/totem.c?r1=1.408&r2=1.409
>
> For the latter ones, I've stated that we don't count such as string
> freeze breakages, but we would really like translators to be notified
> when you mark messages for translations that hadn't been marked
> previously.

My apologies, as it was on obvious omission in prior commits to have
those strings not selected for translation, and that it created no
regression to have those marked for translation, I thought none of it.

> In addition, intltool-update --maintain reported that the following file
> was left out of POTFILES.in and POTFILES.skip:
>
> 	data/popup.glade
>
> I've added it to POTFILES.in now.

This was an obvious error on my part, I should have asked for
authorisation.

Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers

---